Our goal is to ensure that you are completely satisfied with your purchase. When you receive your package, we ask that you examine it closely prior to opening the factory sealed product packaging. Please test your product as soon as you receive it. If you are not satisfied with your order, please email email@example.com and ask for a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. It will take approximately 2 business days before an RMA is issued to you.
I. Helpful Hints to Ease the RMA Process:
1. RMA’s will not be issued after thirty (30) days from the date of order.
2. Keep all original packaging as you received it for at least thirty (30) days.
3. Keep all products in new condition.
4. Do not remove UPC codes or serial numbers. Boxes without UPC codes or serial numbers will be refused.
5. Do not write or mark the packaging, contents or warranty registration cards.
6. Products, whether defective or not, must be returned in the manufacturer’s original packaging and the carton must include all components and other items originally packaged with the product: cables, software, manuals, registration, and warranty cards etc. Linked promotional items must also be included. A ten percent (10%) re-box fee may be charged on any box not returned in original unmarked condition.
II. General Returns Conditions – Applicable To All Returns:
1. Shipping charges are not refundable.
2. EndUser\Buyer\Purchaser\Customer is responsible for shipping charges and risk of loss on all return shipments. BestServe POS highly recommends using a reputable shipping carrier capable of providing proof of delivery, as well as properly packing and fully insuring your return shipment. We are not responsible for lost returns. For returns of non-defective product, a twenty-five percent (25%) re-stocking fee may be applied, at BestServe POS’s sole discretion.
3. Refunds will not be issued after thirty (30) days from the date of order.
4. Software and media products are not refundable.
5. No returns will be accepted without prior authorization and a Return Merchandise Authorization (“RMA”) number. IMPORTANT: Products returned without a valid RMA # appearing on the exterior packaging will be refused.
6. The “Ship To” address for RMA’s may differ, depending on the product. Complete “Ship To” instructions, as appropriate, will be provided along with the RMA #, where applicable.
7. All products (both defective and non-defective) must be returned in original purchase condition, with the original packing material, blank warranty cards, manuals and any other item or accessory provided by the manufacturer. IMPORTANT: Returned orders with items missing will result in rejection of the return or an additional restocking fee, at BestServe POS’s sole discretion.
8. IMPORTANT: Credit will not be issued on the product(s) returned in non-resaleable condition.
9. RMA numbers issued by BestServe POS are good for 10 days only, and the product must be received by BestServe POS within that time. RMA numbers cannot be extended or re-issued.
10. Where a specific return period is applicable, no returns will be accepted beyond that period.
11. Refunds on purchases made with a credit card will only be credited to the same card. The credit will be made within six weeks of receipt and verification of the merchandise.
12. End User\Buyer\Purchaser\Customer cancellations of booked orders prior to shipment, regardless of the reason, are subject to a ten percent (10%) administration fee at BestServe POS’s sole discretion.
All products sold by BestServe POS come with the full and complete manufacturer’s new product warranty. BestServe POS does not sell refurbished or used the equipment. Therefore, unless otherwise specified, products purchased from BestServe POS are warranted by the manufacturer against defects in workmanship and materials for a period of twelve (12) months from the date of shipment, provided that the product remains unmodified and is operated under normal and proper conditions. Product warranties do, however, vary both by the manufacturer and by product model. Please see individual product descriptions for details or contact us directly for exact details. End User\Buyer\Purchaser\Customer understands and agrees that BestServe POS is not the manufacturer of the products purchased from BestSevre’s website www.bestservepos.ca and the only warranties offered are those of these merchandise’s manufacturer, not BestServe POS.