Use of This Internet Web Website
By using this internet web website you agree to the following terms and conditions:
- Use Restrictions: Duplication, Modification or Reproduction of any content or information available on this website is strictly prohibited without the written consent and agreement of BestServe POS. BestServe POS does not make any representation, that the information provided on this website is applicable, allowed or available for use in all locations and places.
- Limitation of Liability Disclaimer: In all circumstances, BestServe POS’s maximum liability is limited to the purchase price of the products sold. BestServe POS shall not, under any circumstances, be liable upon a claim or actions in contract, tort, indemnity or contribution, or other claims related to the products it sells which exceeds this liability limit. BestServe POS shall not be liable for third party claims for damages against the EndUser\Buyer\Purchaser\Customer, or for malfunction, delays, interruption of service, loss of business, loss or damage to exemplary damages, whether or not BestServe POS is apprised of the possibility of such claims or damages.
- Right To Change or Modify: BestServe POS reserves the right to change, modify and/or withdraw the information, products or services in this website at any time without notice.
- Internet Web Website Accuracy: While we make our best effort to keep the information on our internet website accurate, prices are subject to change without notice. In the event, a price is found to be incorrect, or a product is not accurately depicted, we will make every attempt to contact the EndUser\Buyer\Purchaser\Customer to inform them of the changes. All information is believed to be accurate, but accuracy is not guaranteed.
- Governing Law And Jurisdiction: The terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Province of Ontario. In the event of a dispute between the user and BestServe POS and for all purposes in connection herewith, the EndUser\Buyer\Purchaser\Customer consents to the jurisdiction of the laws of the Province of Ontario.
- Severability: If any provision contained in this agreement is or becomes invalid, illegal, or unenforceable in whole or in part, such invalidity, illegality, or unenforceability shall not affect the remaining provisions and portions of this agreement, and the invalid, illegal, or unenforceable provision shall be deemed modified so as to have the most similar result that is valid and enforceable under applicable Ontario law.
- Entire Agreement: These terms and conditions, together with the BestServe POS invoice respecting the products ordered by EndUser\Buyer\Purchaser\Customer, are the complete and exclusive agreement between BestServe POSand EndUser\Buyer\Purchaser\Customer, and they supersede all prior or contemporaneous proposals, oral or written, understandings, representations, conditions, warranties, and all other communications between BestServe POS and EndUser\Buyer\Purchaser\Customer relating to the subject products. This agreement may not be explained or supplemented by any prior course of dealings or trade by custom or usage.
- Copyright: All content included on this website is the property of BestServe POS or their content suppliers and protected by Canadian and international copyright laws. The compilation (meaning the collection, arrangement, and assembly) of all content on this website is the exclusive property of BestServe POS and is protected by Canadian and international copyright laws. The content and software on this website may be used only as a shopping resource. Any other use, including the reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission, republication, display or performance of the content on this website is strictly prohibited.
- Right Of Refusal: BestServe POS reserves the right to limit quantities and to reject orders at upon its own and sole discretion.
Terms And Conditions Of Sale
- 1.5% per month (18% annual rate) charged on all past due amounts
- No returns accepted without Return Merchandise Authorization number (“RMA”)
- Shipping charges, software, and media products are not refundable
- EndUser\Buyer\Purchaser\Customer is responsible for shipping charges and risk of loss on all return shipments
- Returns of the non-defective product are subject to a twenty-five percent (25%) restocking fee
- Refunds will not be issued after thirty (30) days from invoice date.
- EndUser\Buyer\Purchaser\Customer cancellations of booked orders prior to shipment, regardless of the reason, are subject to a ten percent (10%) administration fee at BestServe POS’s sole discretion.
- New accounts are subject to a five ($5.00) administration fee.